Register for monthy meetings through the store/eventbrite. To become a member of the Data Management Association - Edmonton read information below the graphic and pay membership fees through the link below
• Networking opportunity to connect with local Information Management Professionals for sharing industry trends, problems and solutions.
• Quarterly Newsletter of activities and events to members.
• Professional certification through the Institute for Certification of Computer Professionals (ICCP).
• Excellent platform for job seekers and hiring organizations to connect.
• Publicity through chapter website for sponsoring and participating organizations. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• 20% Discount on local chapter meetings.
• 10% Discount for events organized by chapter including conference registrations, workshops and networking events.
Attending monthly meetings
A small meeting fee is required to offset the cost of the meeting to cover finger food, coffee and soft drinks ($10 members including cooperating associations: IIBA, NAIT, CIPS, URISA, MRIA,; $15 non-members).
Students are encouraged to attend for free but should email us to let us know they are attending or sign up for the eventbrite free ticket under store (must bring Student ID with them).
Fill in the application form below and pay the appropriate fee under the EventBrite URL Link Click Here