Register for monthy meetings through the store/eventbrite. To become a member of the Data Management Association - Edmonton read information below the graphic and pay membership fees through the link below
• Networking opportunity to connect with local Information Management Professionals for sharing industry trends, problems and solutions.
• Quarterly Newsletter of activities and events to members.
• Professional certification through the Institute for Certification of Computer Professionals (ICCP).
• Excellent platform for job seekers and hiring organizations to connect.
• Publicity through chapter website for sponsoring and participating organizations. For more information contact email@example.com
• 20% Discount on local chapter meetings.
• 10% Discount for events organized by chapter including conference registrations, workshops and networking events.
Attending monthly meetings
A small meeting fee is required to offset the cost of the meeting to cover finger food, coffee and soft drinks ($12 for members including cooperating associations: IIBA, NAIT, CIPS, URISA, MRIA,; $15 non-members).
Students and unemployed are encouraged to attend for a very small fee $5
Fill in the application form below and pay the appropriate fee under the EventBrite URL Link Click Here