Data Foundations - Instructor-Led Course
The Data Foundations Instructor-Led Package contains:
- a tutor who is an experienced author and tutor, with extensive experience for weekly discussions (one hour live discussion in a group setting)
- recorded access to discussions
- a powerpoint presentation related to each week's content.
- 12 online modules of study materials (kept up to date)
- Pre-test - with links to page(s) of study materials for each question that is incorrectly answered.
- Study guide, with module learning objectives, study notes, & unit discussion questions.
- 10 or more discussion questions per module
- Central forum for study
- Online textbook for reference and reading
- Post-test - with the target to complete at 80% or higher pass rate for mastery learning before moving to the next module